Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Where have I been?



So here I am. I figured that since all my other friends were blogging, that I would join them (tomorrow we're all going out to jump off the Glen Jackson). I've been thinking a lot about friends and family who I don't get to see very often, and am terrible about keeping in touch with. So, again, here I am. Today's post won't be exciting, because I'm not very good with computers, so it will take some getting used to to get this all down pat. For the few that have actually gotten this far, I plan on writing about various aspects of my life, as well as things I learn or read about.

So where have I been? Well, I hope to tell you in the coming days, weeks and months ahead. I hope to also tell you where I'm going.

Oh, this is me in France last summer. I hope to go again next year.

So that's all for today. I hope this comes out well. And I hope that everyone who reads this will get to know me again for the first time. :)

No comments: