Sunday, March 26, 2006

Karate Kicking Law Enforcement Official

Can you guess who it it? Well, I posed this riddle to my buddy Rob when I got home from church, and asked him if he could guess who'd been there today. He couldn't figure out what I meant. The news spread like wild fire, and most people I told didn't believe me, until they'd heard it from multiple witnesses. It was none other than the man who's occupation is to portray Walker Texas Ranger. Someone asked me if I'd seen Chuck Norris, and I didn't believe them either until I saw him with my own two eyes. It was pretty cool, and fun to watch other people's reactions to the news as well (especially the girls! ;).

So from that to-do, I headed out to my friend Andrea's house, and helped her transpland some bulbs to make room for some raspberries. It seemed to go well. Then we went for a walk to get some pizza. I pulled out the camera...


It was a very nice day all around. We also saw a picture worthy house. I just liked the was it looked.



So that was my day. Now I'm sitting at home waiting unitl it's my turn to pray for the Sudan Team. I don't know why I like to take these late night shifts, but since I don't have to be at work on Mondays, I always figure I should cover a late night slot.

This is only a smattering of everything that went on. I always feel like I'm leaving things out that are important when I write these posts. Hopefully I'll continue to improve with practice (or else this blog will get real old real fast ;).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate! you have a blog! :-) welcome!

sara said...

Hi from Africa Nate. Welcome to the blogosphere! I found you through your comment on Melissa's blog. I look forward to hearing what's happening in your life. ~Sara Mathews

Tabs said...

I too want to welcome you Nate to the wonderful and ever growing world of blogging. I know we are in the same town but it will be great to see whats goin on in your world.