Friday, September 21, 2007

Some Sites to See

September is usually a busy month for me, and the one is no exception. I've started to get caught up on work though, which makes life easier, and I'm not nearly as burned out as I was last year. Just one more six day week ahead, and it's back to normal for the next eleven months!

Lately, I've gotten really excited about some websites. I stumbled upon this radio program called Way of the Master Radio. This took me to the Way of the Master website. Of course, the radio program has it's own website too. I've put the links on my side bar.
photo(Yes, this is Kirk Cameron witnessing to gang members!)

These sites lead me to several others: Adventures in Christianity is a blogging site for people to share their witnessing encounters. Even audio clips of these adventures are posted, so you can hear the conversations yourself! It's incredible. And encouraging.



Another one is called Pyromaniacs. They're on blogger too. They have taken a stand for truth in a rather radical way (and when I say 'radical', think back to the context of the '80's ;). While we at Good Shepherd get to see many positive aspects of the emerging church, there are many others out there being poisoned by the postmodern version of the emergant movement. The Pyromaniacs counter this with boldness and humor. Check them out!!




Lastly, sermanjams.com. Listen to John Piper, Allasteir Bagg and others preach with music running in the background. My explanation doesn't do it justice. It's really really well done and tasteful. Just try it. I think you'll like what these guys have put together.

Check these out!!

No comments: