Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Growth of Tomatoes (or The Birth of a WOTM Head)

So I (Andrea) wanted Nate to write about our beautiful and delicious tomatoes that are ripening on our deck. The best part of late summer really - vine ripened tomates - YUM! They are doing really well considering they live in small pots. But Nate is not as crazy about tomatoes as I am and wants every one to know about the cool podcast he's been listening to - "Way of the Master" (WOTM). He has been listening to it for about a month, one because he enjoys it, and two because then he doesn't listen to AM radio all day at work. His favorite part of WOTM is when they go up to people on the street and witness to them. He's played some clips for me and it is pretty amazing. Especially when the guy that does this (I don't know his name) nails down what they say they believe and it's as if you can hear them squirm across the radio. (Technically it's a ipod mini, but it sounds better if I say radio.) Below is the picture of one of the people as he was presented with the Gospel.
I've decided that blogging is a lot of work. There are way too many punctuation and spelling choices, but Nate is in the busy rental season at work and hasn't had time to post. So I am helping ! :) That is usually what I tell him right before I break some project we are working on together.

September 7, 2007
Please pray that God would save Mike the Gardner.
Jackie

1 comment:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

im happy your helping out with the blogging.. i miss seeing enteries on your blog. i will indeed be praying for Mike.
it was great to see ya last sunday by the way too. :) love ya both always!!