Thursday, November 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I realized tonight that I haven't shown anybody a picture of where I live. So here are a few pictures taken recently and some taken last year after a dusting of snow.
















When Autumn leaves have fallen.














Ah, the old Intrepid. How I miss that car sometimes. not.














Picnic anyone? How about some iced tea?





















Here's the road in front of the house. This is a dirt road, and where I'm standing, in front of the house, is a half mile up it.



















I guess I should try and get some pictures during better weather next time, but the place just seems to have this quality about it that comes alive in the fall and winter months. I love it here. I'm truly blessed to have a great place to live, and great people to live with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of the best times (and moments) are during winter months, especially when it snows. I like the scenery of seeing the snow on the tree branches...it makes them that much nicer...

Fall season is lovely too with the variety of colors the leaves display.

Mary