Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ramona Falls

I went to Gary's to change my oil a couple of weeks ago, and Andrea met me there when I was done. We wanted to go hiking with her friend Suzanna. Gary suggested Ramona falls up the Sandy River. We found it quite easily. I would highly suggest this hike. It's a good loop hike. Go to the right when you get to the junction in the trail, and just follow it to the falls, and head across the creek, and back down the hill. YOu hike up the Sandy River, and see great views of Mt. Hood. Then you hike down along this nice little creek. Here are some pictures:


Andrea and Suzanna in front of Mt. Hood on the Sandy River.



















Andrea and I, same place. On a side note, this is the last picture you will see with me in the green hat. It fell victom to some spilled motor oil so it had to be thrown away. It served me well all over the world. Now, I have a new hat that will hopefully be just as trusty, if not more so (I forgot I wore the hat on this hike, so I moved the note from the previous post to this one ;).




















And this is Ramona Falls. I forgot the name of the creek, but it cascades down these rocks. It's tucked in amongst the trees, but it's also pretty big and spread out. A very unique site that photographs cannot do justice to.



















































Next time, you'll have photos from Safeco Field in Seattle!

1 comment:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

way cool nate bug!! that mountain and view is sure dang pretty!
im happy y'all had loads of fun! i can't wait to see the pics from safco field! God bless you nate bug and i'll see you this weekend! ><> love ya bud!