Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Observation Peak

This blog entry starts with a simple test. Can you count to four?

Let's see...

One...


















Two...


















Three...

















Four...















Good job class!! If you haven't figured it out, these are the peaks you can see from Observation Peak (Mt. St. Helens, Mt Rainier, Mt. Adams, and Mt. Hood). If it hadn't been so hazy, you would have also seen Mt. Jefferson, and even the Three Sisters! This was a great hike. It's pretty steep, but it's well worth the effort.

I went with Andrea and her friend Kim, and of course, Kirby the Energizer Dog. Here are pictures of us...

Andrea and I in front of Mt. St. Helens. This was the first trip for my new hat.

















Here I am precariously balanced on this rock. Below me on the other side is a few hundred feet of nothing.





















Kim and Andrea in front of Mt. St. Helens.














I'm now caught up on my blog entries. Hopefully the next one will be fresh, and not a few weeks old! Ew...

3 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

weeks old nate..ewwww! hehehe! great shots once again however! hope your having a blessed week! love ya a lot Bug!

Aimee B. said...

Great pictures, Nate!

Sean said...

uhhhh.... one... ummmm.... three.... uhhhhh..... "W" ...... eleventeen... So, did I pass the test? :o)