Friday, June 16, 2006

Turning the Page

Tomorrow morning (Saturday) I will be giving notice to my bosses that I will be leaving at the end of the month. I currently do not have any job offers, but the environment is now such that I cannot continue to work there and remain a healthy individual. Please pray for me when you read this no matter what time it is. God, who lives outside of time, will hear and answer it no matter what. The next two weeks will be stressfull for sure, as I am not sure how they will react. Please pray specifically that I will have wisdom, and most importantly that I'll keep my mouth closed (Sean, remember the three most helpful words! Please!).

On the bright side, I do have another bench test at a music store I've been in contact with. Please pray for God's will. It would be an exciting job, and the environment is much healthier. I'm also turning in applications with Clackamas ESD to be an instructional assistant to special needs children, and with an employment couseling firm called IDAK to be an administrative assistant.

So I'll be ending yet another chapter in my life. I always seem to go in concrete stages. There's rarely any transition period. I just end one chapter, and move on to the next. School to school. Job to job. State to state. Nothing in between. Well, I always say, the best way to get used to the water is to jump right in!

WEEEEEEE...

1 comment:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

GO NATE GO! i will be praying for you sweetie!! God will be guiding your steps along the way no matter what path you choose to take. just remember to keep on talking to Him about it.
love you very much nate bug! ><> God bless ya!!