Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Turning the Page Part III




I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!!

On June 30th, I'll start work at Eastside Music as their newest repair technician. Not much else to say except that it's a fantastic opportunity. I'll make more money, but most importantly, I'll be working in a healthy environment.

God is indeed good. His timing is perfect. His mercy and grace are greater than I can fathom. I don't deserve to be blessed in this way. Praise Him, whose mercy upon me, a sinner, goes far beyond what I can possibly grasp. He chose me and blessed me when I deserved it least, and He continues to do so.

My words have become nonsense now. So I'll just express my joy with a picture that is worth only one word:



2 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Congradulations Nate Bug!! im so proud of you!! what an awesome blessing(s) God has provided for you. God is soooo good!!! i learned that lesson this weekend to really fully trust Him in all matters no matter if it looks like something might happen thats bad God will turn it around for good.
Romans 8:28 is in order for your blessing too.. so here you go my friend.. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to [his] purpose." AMEN
i pray you'll be blessed in your new job for many years as God guides your every step. talk to you soon and i can't wait for the party to celebrate this! so may God bless you always too & Party on in Jesus!!! love ya nate bug!

Sean said...

Congradulations again Nate... That's really cool... Have a great day...