Saturday, June 17, 2006

Turning the Page, Part II

I gave notice this morning. It wasn't easy, but they seemed to be expecting it. I feel like a weight is off my shoulders. Like I'm free. Even though I still have two more weeks before I'm actually done. My last day will be the 29th; a Thursday. Andrea Barney offered to start a bon fire on Friday and have a party for me. I didn't realize that everyone knew what a source of emotional and spiritual stress I was really in. I appreciated the offer, and I think I will be taking her up on it. Thank you all for praying. The day went pretty smoothly all in all. Now to begin writing chapter two of Nate's Life in Oregon.

1 comment:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

im happy you did what you felt you needed to do nate.. thats so awesome! i will be keeping you in my prayers & thoughts.
Dear God keep guiding please my bud nate.. keep him strong and able! thank YOU LORD!
in Jesus' name Amen
Party on!!! the 29th! WAHOO!