Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And the Count Begins


1 year and counting! Marriage is an interesting life change. It seems like so much longer, but in a good way. Really. I mean that. Stop laughing. It's a good thing! Really!

Never mind. We went to Lincoln City for our anniversary. Our friend Inger - who happens to be the person who set us up - let us stay at their beach house there. We had a great time. We woke up to snow on the ground on Sunday morning! Didn't get too many pictures though. I did take a few of the sunset that evening.






We bought some more roses last weekend, so the count is now up to six plants! The deck is going to smell great this summer! (I know it will because I only bought fragrant varieties. Oh, yea, I'll have a very happy wife too ;).

Andrea had another ultrasound on Monday, and the baby is still a boy and still healthy. Other than that, there's not much to report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wallaces!
Robert Kryder here.
Beautiful picture!!
I am so glad you had a great time at the beach. Congrats on one year of wedded bliss!
I can't wait to see the latest addition to the Wallace Clan...
take care!
Robbie

Sean said...

Glad he's still a boy! :o) Sounds like you had a good anniversary. Our 6 months is coming up. I may have a surprise in the works but SHHH! Don't tell anyone. :o)
Sean