Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Little Less Wise


I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. It went very well. The dentist made swift work of them. I was in and out in half an hour, and there was very little pain involved. My mouth is healing nicely, and I'm not feeling any discomfort from the proceedure other than some very dull soreness when I open my mouth wide.
I only had one side done yesterday, and this next Monday I will have the other side done. I'm praying that it goes just as smoothly.

Oh, yeah. I scheduled the last payment I will ever make on a credit card. EVER. So unofficialy, I'M DEBT FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! It feels real good. The only debt I should carry from here on out is a house. There's a lot of money you can spend when you're not making credit card payments. I don't actually know what to do now that there is one less bill to pay. Hmmm...

That's just a quick update. I'll check in again in the near future. I'm going to respond to Melissa's blog about what it means to live deeply (and not deeply in debt!), so stay tuned!

1 comment:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Good for you Nate Bug to almost be all the way clear of your Debt! Very Impressive!!
i'll keep in prayer when you get your other side of your mouth done. have great rest of the week! See ya soon! God bless & love ya!